This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data that Tuka Tuka processes for its relations.
When you make an order or provide other personal data, you give your express consent for the processing of your personal data. We advise that you become familiar with the below.
The controller of the personal data is in principle: a representative of Tuka Tuka established at the website tuka-tuka.eu, available via the general e-mail address email@example.com.
In the context of an order or otherwise, Tuka Tuka can process one or more of the following data. It concerns:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- (Postal) address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Bank account or IBAN number
- Other personal data that could be important for carrying out the activities for which the order is provided
- Photos, films and other media made by and for Tuka Tuka
The purpose for processing is always the order or other agreement that was concretely made between the relation and the representative of Tuka Tuka.
Another purpose could be the receipt of a general newsletter for which the data subject has registered.
Lastly, it is also possible that clients are approached directly for an individual or collective (news) report / advisory.
The data is not used for any other purpose than agreed. The data is never sold or passed on to other parties without the express consent of the data subject or unless Tuka Tuka is required to do because of a legal obligation. The data can be used within the Tuka Tuka by other representatives.
Tuka Tuka stores the personal data for an indefinite period considering that projects may have a long throughput time or because the information can be important in realising a new project after several years. The data subject is permitted, at all times, to submit a written request to store the data for a maximum period. In this case, a statement will be prepared which will establish the storage period expressly. This statement will be signed by the controller and the data subject.
Tuka Tuka has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures to secure personal data against loss or other forms of wrongful processing. These measures ensure a level of security that fits the nature of the data that Tuka Tuka processes. In order to create a project or order, contact with a third party may be necessary.
Access, removal, transfer, complaints and questions
- Via the general e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org a request can be submitted to have access to the personal data, or to receive, change or remove the personal data.
- If you desire to protest the processing of personal data, this can be addressed to email@example.com at all times;
- If a complaint must be submitted, an e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All other questions and required clarifications can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The requests as described above will be handled within a reasonable period, and ultimately within 2 months. If this period is not achievable for any reason, the data subject will be informed about this in a timely fashion and the request shall be handled within 6 months after receipt.
It is possible that this privacy statement will be changed. The most recent version will at all times be available via our website www.tuka-tuka.eu.